Here are some facebook posts worth blogging:
Angie: Just came home from Rexburg in a full on blizzard!!!! Spring in Idaho blows!!!!
Me: Does it ever stop snowing here? Winter Storm Warning....Sheesh! I don't think I can handle another 2-4 inches:(
Les: Allison, the winter ends just about three hours before it starts up again!!!
The following day this was my post...
Me: I LOVE SUNSHINE! You know you're desperate when the temperature hits a balmy 35 and you're like...hey lets go ride bikes and scooters for 2 hours! Woohoo! Beautiful day for Idaho and much needed sun...outside. Did you know we can actually see the Tetons from our house? Who knew?
The snow is kind of bringing me down can you tell?
On a final note...what are the 4 seasons in Idaho?
Summer, Almost Winter, Winter, Still Winter! Haha!

In case you were wondering...this is our front yard.



I think we should both move to Arizona, I miss the sun
ReplyDelete