Monday, July 12, 2010

Happy 4th on the 3rd!

Here are pictures from our 3rd of July BBQ. I have always wanted a pictured of dad in his element...at the grill. How lucky that my beautiful daughter was in the shot too! Here is mimi and Tarin just enjoying the beautiful weather....with no mayflies I might add...while the rest of the crew threw around a football. Notice Tyson in the background carrying the soccer ball. The kid is a soccer prodigy! Right after I took this picture he drop-kicked the ball...no lie! I have never seen a 17 month old so coordinated with sports. He loves kicking the ball....throwing the ball....and now that Joe got a hold of him...dribbling the ball:)
I debated wether or not to put this picture of Kristen on the blog. She is in her footy-pajamas because she was super sick. It just wouldn't be a family gathering if someone didn't get sick. Thankfully there was no puking, but her fever ran 5 days straight with no other symptoms....weird. Tarin's fever only lasted 3 days but still...it's no fun to be sick on vacation!
Here's a random shot of the kids playing in the backyard, mainly to show how they all have grown. Yep, that's Ember, Jared, Carlie, and Will!
Go Tyson Go!!!
And my only favorite dog....Darla! Isn't she beautiful? She was just relaxing away and probably thankful for a break from Kristen. Kristen's sole purpose on this vacation was to feed Darla treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment