Thursday, July 15, 2010
A Few Extras...Save the Best for Last
Joe had way too much fun with the glow necklaces! I love that he is so young at heart but it scared even me to see how enthralled he was with these new toys!
Oh you know I had to put this one in of his "ugly-face" pose. Oh yeah, that's my man!
I had a hard time getting a still shot of my nephew Jared due to all his boundless energy. So I thought I'd throw in this shot...I promise the sparkler was way more cool than this. Dang that camera!
And of course I had to snap a pic of my handsome 15 year old son. Almost as cool as the "blue-steel" look!
Everyone had so much fun on this visit. Hopefully we can visit more than once a year from now on. Thank you to Jordan, Julie and family for letting us crash downstairs with you. And of course a big thank you to mimi and papa for all the yummy food and fun times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment