Friday, November 7, 2008

Write-Fright!

Our local newspaper holds a writing contest every Halloween for school-age children. This year Will entered and won Honorable Mention for his age group!! Way to go Will! He got his story published in the paper on Halloween! He wanted to share his winning entry with everybody.

Lunkin’s Spooky Costume
By: Will Jessop

My name is Lunkin and I am a skeleton. I wonder what I should be for Halloween? My mom showed me a devil costume and my dad showed me a zombie costume. My sister showed me a ballerina costume but I didn’t like any of them. My friend the goblin left me a sparkly, green bag at my door. He said that I would find the perfect costume ever for a skeleton. I opened the bag and found a spooky costume that nobody would recognize me in. This year for Halloween I will be a human!

No comments:

Post a Comment