
What a historic event to be a part of this year! No matter what your political views, you have to admit that it is pretty cool to have the first African-American as President! I am sickened by the racial conversations, text messages and e-mails being circulated. America again has proven to be a land of opportunity where everyone is entitled to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness! I am proud that I got to be a part of the process.
Okay, now for the Will story of the week:
Will's class held mock elections as did many other schools. Will was handed a ballot that said check one box. His choices were Barrack Obama and John McCain. In true Will fashion, Will drew another box and labeled it OTHER and wrote in the name Bob Barr!! This kid is always thinking "outside the box"!



Amen! I am so tires of the racial conversations and political chatter that I just quit watching the news. It was exciting to watch a historical event unfold before our eyes.
ReplyDelete