


Our family pictures are finally up for your viewing pleasure at www.kristinkanenwisherphotography.blogspot.com. Scroll down till you see the title "Some Things Fall Right Into Place". WOW!! Now we have to decide which ones to order!
Kristin continues to amaze me with her photography! She caught our family how I will always remember no matter how old we get! Enjoy! The photo session will rank as one of our favorite family fun memories! Thanks again Kris!



Hey guys, here is the specific link. Thanks for the tip Matt!
ReplyDeletehttp://kristinkanenwisherphotography.blogspot.com/2008/11/sometimes-things-fall-right-into-place.html
Wow! These pics are so awesome Allie! I love them all, but my two faves are the top two!
ReplyDeleteFreaking LOVE them!
Those pics are awesome! You guys all look great. The one with just Jansen and Kristen is precious and I love the one with the kids in the tree. Can your friend fly out here? We need a new family pic badly, we don't have one with Tate yet!
ReplyDeleteAli, those pics are awesome! She did such a great job. We are so happy to be back and I am very thankful for your friendship!
ReplyDelete