Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry Christmas 2013

 According to our Christmas tree bead countdown, when the star hangs over the top of the tree...Christmas is here!
Santa was oh so very good to the Jessop family!  And he stayed under budget...even with Carlie's new Ipod Touch (thank you guy named Craig who has a list;) and Jansen's new Iphone5-c (thank you Verizon upgrade for Allie).  But the gift that everyone was talking about was Will's electric guitar!
 Indeed, we had a rockin' Christmas day!
 And Santa brought Kristen exactly what she didn't know she wanted ;)  
The Moxie Girl Stable Playset!
 
 Her favorite gifts were here footy pajamas, water-baby, new build a bear clothes for Lilly and Susie, and three new beanie-boos from mimi.
I even managed some home made gifts...I made a bed-buddy (towel filled with rice) for each of the kids.  And my favorite gift?  Joe gave me a vintage hot cocoa maker and my very own Steelers shirt!  Merry Christmas to me!
Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!  We sure did!  
And did I mention that Jansen turned 19?!

No comments:

Post a Comment