Sunday, December 22, 2013

Christmas Dress

Kristen got to use her Christmas dress 3 times this year. First of all, the dress itself was a Christmas miracle! Money was super tight this holiday season so when I went shopping at our local Kmart, I knew I needed a miracle to afford a dress. I said a prayer and headed out with Kristen.  Thankfully, my $10 birthday coupon had loaded on my Kmart card so along with my points....and an answered prayer...we got the Christmas dress for FREE!
Kristen was able to share her singing talent three different times this holiday season.  First:  2nd Grade Christmas Choir Concert.  Second:  Hamilton Ward Christmas Party (She sang a duet with me, Mary's Lullaby)  Third:  Christmas Sunday (She sang a solo, Away in a Manger)
Wonderful Christmas Sunday! Little Miss Kris sang a solo of Away in a Manger during sacrament meeting:) She nailed it and brought Christmas cheer to all through lifting her sweet voice in song. Then to finish the day, I got to sing with Erica R. Jessop accompanied by Rich Jessop on guitar. Wow! To top it off, little Soren joined in on the fun with his new ukelele. I am so thankful for music...especially during the Christmas season!

No comments:

Post a Comment