We were so excited to spend Christmas at home for the first time in 2 Christmases. Last year we were living in Pinesdale and the year before that we lived in Saint Anthony, Idaho.

Every Christmas is fun but this year was best...Christmas at home!
We hung our stockings with care...
and sure enough....St. Nicholas did appear!
We experienced technical difficulties with our photo ops this year so this is all you get. We had taken a ton of pics on cellphones only to find that the pictures are microscopic and cannot be viewed on the blog properly so these will have to suffice. All Kristen wanted for Christmas was her two front teeth and all I wanted was a tennis ball and string. Let me explain....
As you know, I have major depth perception issues so parking in our two car garage can be really fun. I pull forward, put it in reverse, pull forward again, put it in reverse...you get the idea. One day Will asked me what I wanted for Christmas so I replied, "tennis ball with a string". I explained that the tennis ball could be hung at just the right spot in the garage so when the Expedition's windshield hit the ball, I would know I had achieved the perfect parking job. So guess what Will got me for Christmas?????
I know it's blurry but I still had to share;)
My other favorite gift was a bit more expensive...
Our dishwasher broke right around Thanksgiving so this Christmas gift brought me tears of joy!
Clean, sanitized Dishes!
No more handwashing for me:)
Thanks honey! This is one gift I will definitely use everyday:)
And the last picture is the nativity...afterall Jesus is the reason for the season!



No comments:
Post a Comment