Sunday, June 20, 2010

Thank You Teachers!

Thank you to all the amazing educators our kids had this past year! When the kids were younger, they would all make a gift for the teacher. Now that they are older and have multiple teachers, the last day of school is easier but I always feel inadequate in my gratitude for all their hard work.

This year, Will is the only one who gave a gift. He had wanted to give this gift as a Mother's Day present for Mrs. Harmon but he didn't make it in time. He says that Mrs. Harmon was his other mother this year...which is a high compliment coming from him and oh so true!

I took Will to the bead store and he knew exactly what he wanted to make for her. It turned out amazing, don't you think?



This is definitely the nicest homemade gift any of my kids teachers have ever gotten through the years! I think Will has a future in designing jewelry! So again, thank you to all who were involved in both the secular and spiritual education of my four precious children!

No comments:

Post a Comment