Yesterday as I was working out at the Canyons during yet another rainy day (seriously...I need some sun!!!), I was deep in thought as I listened to my mp3. With the news of both housing options in St. Anthony that are both not going to work now due to differing circumstances...I needed some endorphins in a bad way! Just this past Sunday I was telling all Joe's family how excited I was about the move and how I am not even one bit stressed. Then when Joe gave me the sad news on Tuesday, I had a melt down.
However, I am taking the advice of the Glee Soundtrack I was listening to while working out, "Nobody's Gonna Rain on My Parade" and "You Can't Always Get What You Want...But if You Try Sometime....You Just Might Find...You Get What You Need!"
And so I continue in faith that all will work out because it has to! I miss my hubby and all this back and forth is driving me crazy. I could live in a tent on the sand dunes as long as our family was together but being apart is rough as we handle the unknown in different states! So as I sit to write my upcoming talk for this coming Sunday, I have to laugh at the ironic twist of fate... my topic is on Patience:)
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I want the soundtrack- I've heard great things, but alas, have never seen the actual show. It's on my to-do list.
ReplyDeleteStress is a dirty, dirty word! Isn't it crazy to know that it will work out, but to have the faith to just let it work out?
Especially for those of us people who like a plan!
I can't wait to hear your talk :)
ReplyDelete