Since Carlie is a perfectionist naturally, it was no surprise that her lines were extremely straight. I was so proud of her and since she made it look easy, I decided to have a go. I guess I don't have the patience or right mind set...my lines were...well..ahem...not straight. I did spill gasoline all over the mower but for the most part it was a success. However, I didn't even finish because my sciatic nerve was pinching on the slope I was on. But at least I know how to start the mower:)
Joe called while Carlie was in the middle of mowing and I could hear the concern as to what he perceived was happening as he heard the hum of the mower. No we didn't butcher his lawn. I did get a little eager with the weed eater but by the time he sees it, it will have grown out already. Heehee! Hope he's not too mad when he sees his perfect lawn looking not as perfect. We did give it our best effort and it was pretty awesome for a first time! My hat goes off to all those mowers and their beautiful straight lines. I certainly appreciate Joe and Jansen's hard work a lot more!



I do the lawn mowing- I *LOVE* the smell of fresh cut grass. If I'd have realized, I'd have come up to do yours for fun!!
ReplyDeleteYou go peep's!