The other morning I left to run some errands and asked the kids to please help clean the house. The realtor wasn't coming until 2:45 to show the house, but I knew it would take a long time to get it ready.
Imagine my surprise when I returned home to find zero housework done and all the kids in the office. Jansen replied, "But mom, we were dancing on the table."
And here's the proof they left....I've taught them well!
**Make sure you pause the playlist music at the bottom of the blog before viewing the video***
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



OH WOW!
ReplyDeleteThat's some great "not" dancing!
pretty much the coolest thing I've ever seen!!!! they must be joes kids...they have no rhythm! lol I MISS YOU ALL!!!
ReplyDeleteOh Allie, that's the best thing I've seen all week! It was AWESOME! Give them super high-5's from their other rhythmically challenged relatives! LOL
ReplyDelete