First Up: Father-Son Camp Out
Every year our ward has a father-son camp out. Will was so excited this year but it looked like Joe wasn't able to swing it. Thankfully, the wrong date had been announced. The real date of the camp happened to work out with everyone's schedules and Joe was able to take both Jansen and Will.
I was thrilled and knew it meant a ton to Will. They loaded up their gear and headed out. Kristen, Carlie and I had a girls night out. Imagine our surprise when we arrived home with Colie to find the tent set up in our upstairs. What???
Then I noticed the puke bowl inside the tent and figured it out.
It turns out that Will had started puking after eating way too many smores, candy, rootbeer, etc. He continued with an upset stomach throughout the night but thankfully no more puking.
How cool that Joe would continue the camp-out that Will had so been looking forward to for weeks. Joe and Jansen set the tent up while Will was in the bathroom feeling sick and very disappointed about having to had come back home. You can just imagine how his face lit up when he saw the tent upstairs!
Way to go Joe! You really came through big! Thanks for keeping a smile on Will's face!
Next Up: Fifties Night
The kids had a tri-ward activity last month. Jansen and Carlie surprised me by actually dressing up and getting into the spirit. They are growing up too fast!
Here's Jansen and Carlie swing dancing!
Only in Hamilton Ward do you know the bishopric is in a meeting when you see 2 Harleys parked out front.Didn't this make a great photo prop?
These are Carlie's friends Emarie and Kali.

And now I am officially caught up with my blogging!!! Yay Me!







Totally violating copyright! I'm taking you to court....
ReplyDeleteJoking. No Really, just joking.
How fun to see them up though:)