Last year at this time we thought we were leaving our beloved Bitterroot Valley. I remember regretting not ever taking pictures of friends in our ward. So I thought I would indulge in some random photo-ops. How thankful we are to still be here a year after Joe being fired.
We had a little get together with some ward friends at the Corvallis Pavillion on Memorial Day. Here are some of the pictures I took to remember the fun yet ever so windy and cold day. Joe kept us laughing with his stories of the semi-pro football team the Bitterroot Blaze while the kids enjoyed playing kickball. We took Jaylee and Easton Albert with us as well as Penny Gwynn so we had a van-full! Thanks for being good sports Kathie, Lavon, Alyssa, Brett, Jay, Holly, Lilly and my dearest Joe and Kris who posed the exact same way when I said "Smile"!
love, allie



No comments:
Post a Comment