Dec 11 Your sweet message makes today a little less hard and heavy❣️ I’m so thankful for the GOOD news Jesus brings us๐
Dec 10 As my kids all came home from college during shelter in place, I found myself literally “preparing” their rooms❣️ Sometimes I had to rearrange furniture, other times I had to declutter closets. I love this idea of “preparing a room” for Him, our Savior Jesus Christ๐ Just as readying my kids rooms took action and hard work, preparing room for the Savior also takes a commitment of time and energy which will be well worth the effort๐ Thank you for shifting my focus back to Him today ๐Dec 13 God calms my fears through music ๐ต Somehow the right lyrics at the right time calm my troubled soul and remind me to breathe hope into each situation ๐❣️
Dec 14 ✨I’m looking for light and miracles all around me. My 25 year old son is on three months of Covid Long Haul syndrome. I was hoping he would heal by Christmas (also his birthday๐) but now I’m holding out hope that he will heal .... ever. I look to Jesus to bring my son goodness and light ๐I believe He will ❣️๐
Dec 16 I had the unique opportunity to give birth to my first baby on Christmas Day ๐As I held my new perfect bundle of joy, I looked into his blue eyes and hoped I would have what it takes to raise him as God would have me do ๐ I also pondered what Mary must have been feeling on that sacred night holding her sweetly swaddled baby, the Savior of the world ❣️
Dec 18 ๐ถAnd the mountains in reply echoing their joyous strains๐ถ Have you ever stood in the mountains and had your voice echo back? What a magnificent feeling of wonder and awe๐ I love the thought of the angels singing so loudly that the mountains echoed back❣️ I hope I can echo back the glory and wonder if God by the way I live my life ๐ This world can use all the joy it can get๐๐Dec 21 I feel we have all become a little wiser this year as we have learned to simplify and prioritize❣️ I rejoice and glory in Gods grace that has been so evident in my life as well as the lives of my family and friends ๐ God is aware of each of our struggles. May you feel Him pouring out abundant blessings on you and your family this Christmas season ๐⛄️๐
Dec 22 As I sat by the hospital bed of my 19 year old son who was fighting for his life with Lemierres last year, I had a difficult time wrapping my head around the date... Christmas Day. My husband would be bringing the rest of the kids up later in the day but I felt completely alone listening to the beeps of the monitor. Then as if angels sent directly from God, I heard a small choir of Christmas Carolers in the hall. I rushed out to see what I’m assuming were Russian orthodox families, young and old singing beautiful hymns of praise. Some of them couldn’t carry a tune in a bucket yet it was the most magnificent sound I’d ever heard ๐ถ๐ God brought Christmas to me ๐I wasn’t alone at all. The teenage boy sang a bit louder as he saw the tears streaming down my face as I said thank you ๐๐ผ ❣️๐
Dec 23 As I look at my 25 year old son (soon to be 26 on Christmas Day) still battling Covid on week 13, I think of how weary he looks. Then I walk by the mirror and see the weariness in my own mama eyes. I’m so thankful for learning that we don’t wait for the light at the end of the tunnel, we carry the light with us through the tunnel ✨๐ Well, we just found out that a new Post Covid Clinic has opened only six hours away from us in Boise ⛄️ I now know what it means to have a Thrill of Hope as I saw that familiar twinkle come back to my sons blue eyes ๐คฉ And so this Covid long hauler continues walking with his lantern of light, full of faith and hope in the one true healer, Jesus Christ❣️



No comments:
Post a Comment