Lately I feel so close to God it's as if He's talking to me on the phone! After I pray to find out what He needs me to do, I feel as though I receive answers immediately. He speaks to me in checklist form because I think He knows that's how I roll
Last night I found out that a very cherished friend passed away. We always talked about deep things like life and death, God and goodness. Although we weren't the same religion, we definitely were of the same FAITH! He gave me a book called "Appointments with Heaven" the month my father in law was in hospice and it changed EVERYTHING for me! That's when I really learned to trust God ... just in time for our son Will's adventures in the hospital.
The news of Michael's passing has broken my heart but it was as though I heard a sweet voice say that it was ok, he just needed to keep his appointment with heaven
Grief comes in waves and I was almost drowning in the deepness when the prompting to listen to this song was like a hand pulling me up and over the crashing waves. No, I didn't see the actual hand of the Lord but boy do I feel Him rescuing me on a daily basis! As I listened to this song it occurred to me that maybe someone else could use a pick me up. I mean we are after all, living in 2020





No comments:
Post a Comment