Allison Jessop
I REFIT solo at my gym;) I used to worry that people would think I was weird dancing solo but I knew dance therapy is what I needed to save my mental health! We don't have any REFIT classes in my state of Montana so I put in my ear buds, cue up my REFIT playlist, head upstairs to the stretching area where there is a full length mirror and get my REFIT on. Some people have come up to me and have commented that they love watching me dance...not in a creepy way. They love seeing someone just dance for the joy of it. You know the phrase dance like nobody's watching? Well, I like to dance as if everyone's watching because then I focus more on correct form to maximize my workout. I pay close attention while doing OnDemand at home and then bring REFIT joy with me to the gym. I promise, nobody at the Canyons Athletic Club has more fun working out than me!! This is my true authentic self! This is me!
I REFIT solo at my gym;) I used to worry that people would think I was weird dancing solo but I knew dance therapy is what I needed to save my mental health! We don't have any REFIT classes in my state of Montana so I put in my ear buds, cue up my REFIT playlist, head upstairs to the stretching area where there is a full length mirror and get my REFIT on. Some people have come up to me and have commented that they love watching me dance...not in a creepy way. They love seeing someone just dance for the joy of it. You know the phrase dance like nobody's watching? Well, I like to dance as if everyone's watching because then I focus more on correct form to maximize my workout. I pay close attention while doing OnDemand at home and then bring REFIT joy with me to the gym. I promise, nobody at the Canyons Athletic Club has more fun working out than me!! This is my true authentic self! This is me!






No comments:
Post a Comment