Today after my scripture study Don't Miss This video, the next video Youtube played was God Will Never Forget Us - David Butler's Five Minute Fireside. Take the next five minutes and watch here at https://youtu.be/jTJ1LcN6iy0
Tender mercies are real! There really aren't just coincidences;) I'm reading a book right now called When God Winks at You by SQuire Rushnell. This book is full of stories of people (including celebrities like Tim Conway) who share their moments of when God winked at them. We all have these stories. We just have to pay attention to them.
So let's give each other more encouragement! Let's pray for one another! Life is hard and sometimes we don't even know what our family members are struggling with but trust me when I say everyone has something that needs to be prayed for! I know God is there for all of His children. I love all of you so much! Where do you see God in your life today?




No comments:
Post a Comment