Friday, May 31, 2019

Fear, You Don't Own Me Anymore!

Emily Lindsey Field thanked her Rev & Flow class for coming out in the rain and doing the hard thing. I couldn't help but think that even though the sun is finally shining brightly here in Hamilton, Montana, many of us are still experiencing heavy rain in the storms of life! I am so thankful for a good cleansing sweat ... and then for cool down song Rescue by Lauren Daigle... a healing cry. The lyrics spoke to me so strongly. I feel like my pleading to the Lord has just been answered through the lyrics of the song. I sat on my mat and let the tears flow knowing that - HE will send out an army to find ME / In the middle of the darkest night / It's true, HE will rescue ME! - And I know He will rescue you too:) Wow, I love being part of this REFIT family!

I am leading the music at my friends husbands funeral in the morning. I’ve also been asked to say the opening prayer. Oh and did I mention I suffer with debilitating anxiety?!? It’s all good though. I know God will work miracles. I am in the process of breaking up with fear ๐Ÿ˜‰ Wish me luck as I step out of my comfort zone!!

 Ali Flynn and Tiffany Wise Fortney thank you for your kind words and prayers! So I’m going through the process of breaking up with fear ๐Ÿ˜€ Not only did I lead the music at Jim’s funeral and say the opening prayer, I also went to the cemetery to be with Tracy. Oh and the crockpot of soup I brought got gobbled all the way up!! So yeah... Fear, you don’t own me anymore ๐Ÿ˜Œ I can do all things through Christ who strengtheneth me!

My friends, this is what courage looked like for me today. I got to lead music and say an opening prayer at my friends husbands funeral. It meant the world to her that I was there with her. To quote Joyce Meyers, Courage is fear that said its prayers ๐Ÿ˜‰ Today God assured me I was enough! To some it may appear as a widows mite but to me it was definitely my ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment