Today is a shout to the sky day. I surmise it has something to do with some energy work done yesterday to align my neck, hip, shoulder, and sacrum. I've been taking it easy but somehow those toxins have a way of working themselves through me at the most inopportune times oh say like driving!?! Nothing new there. Breathe in. Breath out. Here's what I've got to let out. If I had a life coach this is what I would unload:
- Change: I don't like it but it is what it is
- One of my closest friends is moving to DC on Saturday (Only 1 week notice)
- One of my friend's husbands just got excommunicated for infidelity
- One of the women I visit teach was just given notice for her and her husband to move within two months (They have dogs, goats, and 152 chickens. Oh and did I mention she's supposed to have Pace Maker surgery this month?)
- Too many people I know have failing marriages and are in the abyss of infidelity and or divorce
- Lots of friend's parents are dying:( Dan's dad Grandpa Gwynn most likely won't make it through the weekend:(
- Refrigerator broke today
- I've gained ten pounds this summer from stress eating ice cream
- None of my pants button without using a rubber band:/ (See above bullet point)
- I got a 70% on a college quiz I was sure I aced
- I'm totally insecure in my marriage (why can't I get this wife thing right?)
- I'm über lonely: Joe's golfing, Jansen's on a mission, Carlie's in Billings coaching NBC basketball camps, Will is at Bob Ward's working, and Kristen is at Hawkes on a play date.
- And the kicker....Jansen might be extending his mission another month
- We planted a new tree last week:) It's called Hotwings. It looks like it has perpetual flowers blooming on it.
- I am finally back to reading my scriptures every day.
- I pampered myself and got a hair cut today.
- I'm following my Cranio Sacral Massage therapist's advice and not doing housework for 24 hours;) I'm on hour 23;)
- I started reading an incredible book called Covenant Keepers that my mom gave to me and learned we can actually pray to dispatch angels to those in need.
- I'm fully hydrated from all the water I'm drinking to flush out the toxins.
- My lower back, knees, and neck don't hurt today for the first time in weeks!
- I just downloaded the Tasty app;) (Hey it's all about the little things, right?!)
- I have enough money saved out to buy a new refrigerator, I just have to double check measurements when Joe gets hoe from golfing
- There are 21 ties on Jansen's tie rack....I'm getting super excited! Even if we have to screw in an extra hook;)
- Carlie is coming home on Saturday!!
- I haven't burned dinner in three days straight!
- Will complimented my new Teriyaki Wing Drummies and Rice recipe last night (He usually doesn't even eat my cooking so that was HUGE!)
- I experimented with some fun braids on Kristen this morning before she left. Three braids on the side that were then braided too and then pulled into a side ponytail. Three more braids in the ponytail that wrapped around into a messy bun. So cute!
- Even though I'm not acing my family history class, I now know how to do so much more and am ready to begin liberating souls so they can progress eternally.
- The sky is blue and the wind is blowing the smoke out of the valley.
Finally, I ran across this video the other day and it spoke to my soul. It's one of my favorite songs but this version by Kina Grannis is way slowed down which make the lyrics come to life even more! I shared it with one of my siblings and she loved it too:)



No comments:
Post a Comment