Happy New Year! As you know, I always choose one word for my
resolution. Last year was sparkle, which I most certainly accomplished,
and the word for 2015 is....drumroll please...FREE! This year I hope
to free myself of unnecessary fears, free myself from negative thinking,
free myself to try new things (yes, I actually might try hitting the
slopes;)) , and maybe I will feel free to take a college class or two.
Spiritually, I want to do some family history and temple work
in order to free my ancestors that have not had the chance to accept
the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I want to be the type of friend that people
feel free to talk to whether laughing or crying. Freedom is a
beautiful thing! I want to be free to dance, free to sing, free to
write and maybe get published, and free to listen to God's will for me
as I fully accept who I am and who I am becoming on this journey of
life! Ok, so now it's your turn...what's your one word for 2015?
Thursday, January 1, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment