Depression can be described as darkness with no end. Anxiety attacks have been described as dying a thousand deaths. I am not sure what vertigo, Eustachian tube issues, and ear ringing can be described as other than hell. At my darkest moments these past few months, this song has kept me strong as I realize that the "night can only last for so long".
I know that through the atoning power of Jesus Christ I will be able to find my way back to the light. This week has been quite encouraging. Dr. Heath prescribed a steroid to help my Eustachian tubes in my ears. Due to my hypochondriac state lately, neither the doc or Joe will tell me what it is or what the side effects are. So far, I haven't been dizzy once this week but I have had wicked stomach aches. You know what though...I will take the tummy aches over dizziness any day!
Thursday was the first day I actually felt the real me coming through again. Zero! Zero anxiety! Zero fear! Zero dizzy! Zero darkness! Friday, I was back to low energy but hey...I got one full day of being me again. Thank you Lord~ I truly do believe the sun is rising!
The Sun is Rising by Britt Nicole
When life has cut too deep and left you hurting,
The future you had hoped for is now burning,
And the dreams you held so tight have lost their meaning,
And you don't know if you'll ever find the healing...
You're gonna make it.
You're gonna make it,
And the night can only last for so long.
Whatever you're facing, if your heart is breaking,
There's a promise for the ones who just hold on.
Lift up your eyes and see... the sun is rising.



No comments:
Post a Comment