Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Will's a Teenager!

As you know by now, April was a hard month for me physically and emotionally as I combatted a killer inner ear infection, fevers, and anxiety disorder. I felt like a loser mom because I didn't have any energy in the tank to pull together something spectacular for Will's birthday. I hesitate to even post this but...it is what it is.
So we had Apple Streudel Bites...from Safeway!
And no, I couldn't find a single candle in the house so we used....wait for it...
a flashlight!  We sang and then he switched off the light.  Lame...I know:)
But you aren't an official teenager until your mother does something to embarrass you right?
Thankfully, we have wonderful friends who could care less about the lack of creativity.  We just all wanted an excuse to hang out;)  Cuz that's what teenagers do really well!
Happy 13th Will!

So to make up for it...here is what he got to do his first official Friday night as a teen....
Oh yeah, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment