Just Darling, Kris!
Will was able to get in on the action too. Love it!
Will spent a bunch of time with cousins leading up to the big day. Unfortunately, the whole family was all going different directions on Halloween night so I didn't get a picture of Will in his gorilla costume. I know...epic fail as a mom.
Oh well, I thought I would throw this "action" shot in for posterity.
I made these healthy spooky snacks for Kristen's first grade class party. I figured they would have tons of sugar and sweets so why not be daringly different.
Anybody up for an apple bite?
Yes, I am supergirl to this little Minnie Mouse. Thankfully, I had the day off so I got to hang out in Kristen's classroom for the party and through lunch.
It was a good thing I stayed for lunch because Kristen is terrified of losing teeth and this one was no exception. One of the teachers ended up having to pull it out because it was just dangling in her mouth. She bit into her granola bar and the tooth started bleeding. Once the teacher pulled it out...it bled and bled. I was very thankful I hadn't rushed off after the party. She would have been totally freaking out. I have never seen so much blood come from a tooth being pulled out. Anyhoo...we loved looking in the mirror and seeing her very appro-po Jack-o-Lantern smile of her own!
Happy Halloween everyone!



No comments:
Post a Comment