Thursday, August 9, 2012

This is Why I Live in Montana

How many people get to do this for date night? 
An evening at Don and Rachel's riding horses? Yes, please!







We took the horses on a walk down to the river...just soaking in the gorgeous 
non-photoshopped Montana scenery.

Will stayed in Utah with Mimi and Papa and Carlie was at a basketball camp.  However, whenever I need an extra kid...Penny to the rescue!  Penny is an absolute natural on a horse:)
Jansen came along for the ride too. 
How lucky are we to have Don and Rachel to teach us about horses?
Finally, Kristen and Shona got their turn...


Never a dull moment with Jansen and Penny!  When did they get so big?
And of course, the evening ended with 4-wheeler rides with Joe:)
Yep, nights like this...this is why I live in Montana!

No comments:

Post a Comment