Monday, December 19, 2011

Tis the Season

To be sung to the tune of Deck the Halls:

Within two weeks we wrecked two cars
Fa-la-la-la-la! La-la-la-la!
Moved to Pinesdale…Oh my Stars!
Fa-la-la-la-la! La-la-la-la!
Jans now dons varsity apparel
Fa-la-la! Fa-la-la! La-la-la!
Now we’re done with this here carol
Fa-la-la-la-la! La-la-la-la!

To Be Sung to the tune of Jingle Bells:
December’s almost done
It was not very fun
Anxiety through the roof
And William lost a tooth

The flu, it knocked me down
We had to move out of town
We wrecked two cars and after paying to get them fixed
Our van finally broke down!

Oh,Christmas time, Christmas time
Where oh where are you?
With all this rushing all around
There’s still so much to do-oo!
Christmas time, Christmas time,
I miss my house so much
I’ll check the pipes so I can stay sane
Thank you very much!

I’m a whiny spoiled brat
I am not proud of that
Moping all month long
Singing my sad song

I have no holiday cheer
With Christmas oh so near
I need to change my attitude
And get myself in gear!

Oh, Christmas time, Christmas time
Where oh where are you?
With all this rushing all around
There’s still so much to do-oo!
Christmas time, Christmas time,
I miss my house so much
I’ll check the pipes so I can stay sane
Thank you very much!

1 comment:

  1. This is my favorite post in the history of your blog!! I absolutely loved the songs, but was sad to hear about the car wrecks! :(

    Hope that your luck turns soon!

    ReplyDelete