Friday, December 24, 2010

Twas the Week Before Christmas

Twas the week before Christmas and all through the house
Awesome adventures were abounding for us...
I went to the temple and found so much peace
I prayed that boredom in my life would soon cease

When what to my wondering ears did hear?
My best friend from Red Lodge...Felicia was near!
We headed to Rexburg for a quick visit at night
And to see how our kids grew, was such a sight!

Then all of a sudden the Gwynners did come
On Brenda's birthday for some "away" game day fun!
We feasted at TGI Fridays which I had never once done
The next day off to breakfast when up rose the sun.

A Christmas miracle to have much to do
Friends to hang out with and laugh with too!
Joe finished his shopping on Christmas Eve
While Allie baked cookies for Santa to leave.

The stockings were placed, the nativity read
All the kids eagerly hopped off to bed.
The abundant room was ready as we turned out the light
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment