Ever since Joe and I met, he has dreamed of owning a 79 Ford Pickup. As many of you know, Joe has major OCD when it comes to vehicles. We go through vehicles like toilet paper lately. Personally I think Joe is still trying to fill the void of not coaching. Buying and selling cars makes him feel like he is in control of something! However, I worry that perhaps he needs to get an auto dealer’s license. Sheesh! (No not really)
So let’s recap…Joe sold his truck (Ford Pickup) for a 96 Camry…but then he needed something different so he got an Explorer (which I found and loved)…but then he needed a car to fit his public speaker image (Lexus)…which we sold to Dan and Brenda Gwynn so we then bought a black Infiniti which has been a great car. However, last month he decided that yes indeed he needed a truck again! Are you kidding me? So, here’s the newest vehicle which I am trying not to get too attached to…Joe’s new old 1979 Ford Pickup! He is finally living his dream! Now if he could just coach High School Boys Basketball again…maybe this buying and selling frenzy could finally end!



Goofy husband obtains Nice Ride, ahhh BLISS!! LOL
ReplyDeleteSo did you just want to have to help with every ward move?
ReplyDelete