I went from being Primary Music Chorister for 4 years to....
Relief Society Ward Biographer
Relief Society Activities Committee
Assistant Girls Camp Leader (yep-that's a new one this past week)
Youth Choir Leader
Ward Choir Leader
Substitute Primary Teacher (next 3 weeks)
All at the same time! Whew! This has been one hectic week for me! I find my strength in the fact that since I can't physically get to the temple at this stage in my life...I can at least give of my time, talents, and energy! And I am happy to do it.
Some are calling me an "over-achiever" just because every RS announcement on Sunday had something to do with me in some way. However, I just respond...when people ask me to do something I do it! Isn't that what I'm supposed to do? Oh yeah, did I mention that I am teaching a 40 minute class at Stake Relief Society Conference on the 24th this month? The class is on how to turn your blog into a book! It's gonna be awesome!
Relief Society Ward Biographer
Relief Society Activities Committee
Assistant Girls Camp Leader (yep-that's a new one this past week)
Youth Choir Leader
Ward Choir Leader
Substitute Primary Teacher (next 3 weeks)
All at the same time! Whew! This has been one hectic week for me! I find my strength in the fact that since I can't physically get to the temple at this stage in my life...I can at least give of my time, talents, and energy! And I am happy to do it.
Some are calling me an "over-achiever" just because every RS announcement on Sunday had something to do with me in some way. However, I just respond...when people ask me to do something I do it! Isn't that what I'm supposed to do? Oh yeah, did I mention that I am teaching a 40 minute class at Stake Relief Society Conference on the 24th this month? The class is on how to turn your blog into a book! It's gonna be awesome!



Way to go Allie! I know I couldn't take on all that and still be sane! lol-my hat goes off to you!!! LOVE YOU!
ReplyDelete