The following post is mostly for me to remember what a cool Christmas skit I came up with for the ward Christmas party. I wore my Santa apron, Santa hat and held a mixing bowl.
Musical Recipe:
1 Boom Boom Pow (Large Tin)
3 Ting Tings (Bottle and Forks)
2 Rat-a-tats (Wrapped Drums)
3 Aloha “Thrums” (Tinsel Leis)
4 Patty-Cake Kids (Jingle Bells)
1 Trio of Men (Santa Hats)
1 Boom Boom Pow (Large Tin)
3 Ting Tings (Bottle and Forks)
2 Rat-a-tats (Wrapped Drums)
3 Aloha “Thrums” (Tinsel Leis)
4 Patty-Cake Kids (Jingle Bells)
1 Trio of Men (Santa Hats)
Hello friends, come gather around.
A musical recipe, I just found!
I’m gonna need some help to make this fly
So if you’re called on…give it a try!
First we’ll need a Boom, Boom, Pow
If you’ve got rhythm we need it now!
Next we’ll need some ring-a-ting-ting
That will certainly give it some zing!
Now add drummer boys to add a beat
Our holiday rock band is such a treat!
Now fold it all together with aloha “thrum”
Come on and do the hula cuz we’re almost done!
No dessert is complete without a sprinkle of jingle
Now mix everything together and let it all mingle!
But alas, our musical recipe is not yet complete
We need a trio of men to get us on our feet!
Mix well and listen to the melodic sound
Sweet and warm holiday greetings can be found!
With a fa-la-la-la-la and a ho-ho-ho
It’s time for this musical chef to go!
The skit was a huge success and everyone that helped had fun! I even got the audience involved. All the different beats and sounds culminated with the trio of men (the bishopric) singing "Deck the Halls"...complete with their blinking Santa hats! What a hoot!
A musical recipe, I just found!
I’m gonna need some help to make this fly
So if you’re called on…give it a try!
First we’ll need a Boom, Boom, Pow
If you’ve got rhythm we need it now!
Next we’ll need some ring-a-ting-ting
That will certainly give it some zing!
Now add drummer boys to add a beat
Our holiday rock band is such a treat!
Now fold it all together with aloha “thrum”
Come on and do the hula cuz we’re almost done!
No dessert is complete without a sprinkle of jingle
Now mix everything together and let it all mingle!
But alas, our musical recipe is not yet complete
We need a trio of men to get us on our feet!
Mix well and listen to the melodic sound
Sweet and warm holiday greetings can be found!
With a fa-la-la-la-la and a ho-ho-ho
It’s time for this musical chef to go!
The skit was a huge success and everyone that helped had fun! I even got the audience involved. All the different beats and sounds culminated with the trio of men (the bishopric) singing "Deck the Halls"...complete with their blinking Santa hats! What a hoot!



You are so creative! Wish I was there to participate. :) Love you!
ReplyDeleteAllie, you seriously need to keep your Flip in your purse!!
ReplyDeleteGood Job, I think it is the first time I have seen my husband sing in front of a crowd. Too funny!
ReplyDelete