Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Me at 37


My birthday was a weird day which I would rather not get into. However, I was able to go to Kristen's preschool concert at Grace Lutheran. Will was my birthday date. Joe and Jansen were at the tip off tournament in Ronan and Carlie was at the Bitterroot Youth Choir rehearsal. I'm pretty sure this was Will's first time in a different demoniation's church. He was amazed with everything from the architectural beams, the comfortable chairs, the large cross, the candle lighting, the altar with the words ALELLUIA. (He was sure they had forgotten the "H".)

The program was reminiscent of Primary Programs. Children talked loud and really close to the microphone, lots of memorized parts, lots of doctrine being said in easy to understand words, and of course the singing. Kristen's favorite was "Ring the Bells! Ring the Bells! Ring them all the way! Jesus came! Jesus came! To save us from our sins! Yay! " (Sung to the tune of Jingle Bells...of course!) The song they ended the program with was "Go Tell It On the Mountain". You have never heard a more lively and jubilant and did I mention loud rendition ever! It was so cute!!!

Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures before the program so Will shot this one afterwards. Kris was not a happy camper and this is the only "blog worthy" one of the bunch. Oh well. Just thought you might want to see me in all my 37 year old glory! Yikes!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment