Monday, November 2, 2009

One more reason not to be late...

I hate being late! This past Sunday we were beyond late....we were ridiculously late to church. Imagine how surprised I was to find that we have a new bishopric! Man...I knew I'd miss out on something by being late but I had no idea they were restructuring the whole bishopric! Our new Bishop is ..... drum roll please .... Eric Rogers!!!!! Perfect! His new counselors are David Revelli and Kelly Hudson. Wow! I told Kelly Rogers that I wasn't sure whether I should congratulate her or just say, "We're here for you!" We decided that the latter was probably more appropriate!

Just a quick note of thanks to our outgoing bishopric. We love you Bishop Stahl. Thanks for all your tears and prayers on our behalf. I loved what you said in your testimony...that you will support the new bishop and be sure to bring him ALL your problems! Brian Hawkes, we will miss your unique brand of conducting but I know April will love having you sit with the family now. Carl Mohn, you weren't in very long but we are thankful to all your hard work and your approachability. Maybe we'll see some of these outstanding priesthood holders sitting in primary for their next calling. You never know!

No comments:

Post a Comment