So this year I only had Kristen aka Snow White. She looked soooo cute! This picture does not even do her justice. We went trick or treating on Main Street at 3 and then went trunk-or-treating at 6. This is the first Halloween that I can remember trunk-or-treating in the daylight! I had fun being able to actually see all the fun costumes.
If I were to give awards out for best costumes...1st place for baby goes to Sarah Revelli (1 yr. old) as Princess Lea..even had the earwarmers sewn to look like buns. Clever and practical! Cutest couple ties: Steve and Carrie Hawkes (80's couple...Steve was rockin' that mullet) and Eli and Trieste Johnson (some seriously authentic pirate costumes!) Most hilarious....Josh Heath (dressed as a hunter with gun and a nametag that said "Jay Duce"...you have to know Jay to get it.) The kids in both wards had some very clever costumes and some of the adults got into the spirit of things too.
Carlie and Jaylee went trunk or treating too but I wasn't able to take a picture of them. They dressed like twin Red Lodge gangsta's (complete with Red Lodge basketball jerseys, Jansen's baggy pants, and hats). They looked awesome but could barely keep their pants up! I got second use out of my 80's ensemble. Maybe the gold, short, mini with leggings was a bit much for our church members. Oh well...the leggings were actually quite warm!Someone asked me if I was Sheena Easton? Wow, I am now.
Joe spent the day golfing (boycotting Halloween as usual) and Jansen ended up having an impromptu latenight with some of his friends. They do what's called "Ding-Dong Ditching" but on Halloween Jansen said maybe it would be better to "Ding-Dong Stay" and get some candy! Haha! Since Joe doesn't like candy he decided to binge on Oreos, Donuts, and Chips Ahoy! Suffice it to say we are all in a sugar coma state of being right now!




Awe! She looks adorable Allie!
ReplyDelete