Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Child's Prayer

Apparently, I am still getting used to having a girly-girl. Tonight at dinner it was Kristen's turn to bless the food. The prayer started out normal but then caught me completely off guard when she said, "And please bless me to be able to go to the Howard's house so I can have more nail polish." I about died laughing!! I looked down at her hands and sure enough the nail polish the Howard girls put on her last Monday was completely chipped off!

FYI-The Howard's are a family in our ward with the three most beautiful girly-girls ever! Their oldest daughter Kayla babysits Kristen on Mondays. Hope you've got that nail polish ready Kayla!

1 comment:

  1. What do you mean you're not used to having a girly-girl? What's Kristen if not all things girly?? LOL

    You need to post more pictures of those gorgeous kiddo's!

    ReplyDelete