We finally received a call right before we got to Grumpy's BBQ that we would indeed get to stay at Tin Cup Lodge just outside of Darby! I was so thrilled. Our dinner was so delicious! Best ribs in Montana!
We had our own private cabin complete with outdoor hot tub! I can't even begin to describe how awesome it was to watch the sun go down over the valley while relaxing in the hot tub. It was an experience like no other to look up into the perfect night sky with the breeze rustling the leaves of the trees. Truly, a heaven here on earth! Joe and I held fast to our 2 rules. Joe's rule: No talking about money. Allie's rule: No talking about basketball, coaching, or jobs. (I was clever enough to throw in 3 rules in one sentence. Brilliant, huh!)
Thank you Brenda for taking all the kids so we could unwind, detox, relax, and reconnect!
I didn't want to ever leave but alas, the lodge provided no food and we were hungry.



CONGRATS ON FIFTEEN AMAZING YEARS!!
ReplyDelete