Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Will's Baptism Day!





























What a cool day! Will was so nervous to be baptized because he thought Joe was going to hold him under the water for the entire prayer! I would have been scared too! Will was so excited and happy to become a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. He had the unique privilege to be baptized on the same day as his friend Tanner Goligoski. The service was short and sweet so Tanner's family could get to their baseball games Saturday morning. We were in and out within an hour so afterwards Dad treated us to papa's famous pancakes with all the fixins! Thanks mom and dad!

When we were putting the program together I asked Will who he wanted to speak. "Duh, mom! Dad! I mean after all that's what he does for a living!" Too cute! Bishop Stahl said that he has never interviewed an eight year old who was so prepared! I have to agree. When he was 6 he asked if he had to get baptized. We explained to him that it was his choice. He really did put thought into wanting to become an official member! The gift of the Holy Ghost was a definite deciding factor too! He practically jumped for joy after he came out of the water! Thanks for being part of the special day mimi an papa!
love, allie

No comments:

Post a Comment