OK, so the Camry didn't work out like Joe wanted so we spent the last month looking for vehicles again. Joe thought this would be his chance to finally get his dream truck...a 79 Ford Pickup. As hard as he tried though, he just couldn't find the right one. Not to mention gas is now up to $3.24 and 79 Fords get about 12 mpg! Yikes! Joe was so frustrated and could not find a truck for anything.
On the other hand, I was able to find an awesome vehicle! I went visiting teaching Monday (the last day of March..I know..lame!). Anyway, on my way home I saw the most beautiful gold 98 Ford Explorer for sale! It was even in our price range! I told Joe about it as soon as I got home. As it turns out, Joe had called on that very vehicle on Craigslist but wasn't able to get in touch with the people yet. He drove by the next day and liked the car as much as I did! Yay! We bought it the next morning (Friday).
I teased Joe that he could have the van and I would take the Explorer! Right!
love, allie
Monday, April 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment