Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Bowling Allie;)

Once upon a time there was a girl who bowled a 13🀦🏻‍♀️ and her handsome prince still married her πŸ‘Έ 🀴🏼 But now only 28 years later this girl crushed it with a score of πŸ’―✨ and almost beat her Prince CharmingπŸ‘‘ If you need me I’ll be hanging out at the bowling alley 🎳 ... Just ask for Bowling Allie 😏

Oh yeah... My sister Betsey came for a visit over General Conference weekend and it was AMAZING!! 



I absolutely fell in love with her dog Luna!  


We went down to the river, did a photoshoot up by Tammany Castle, and ended the visit with breakfast at the Coffee Cup where I had the most yummy hot cocoa I have ever had!  Betsey encouraged me to seek counseling so I can get back to being myself.  I hadn't realized how much I missed doing things and going places since I don't drive anymore.  

I mean maybe this hot cocoa is motivation for me to get behind the wheel of a car again;)


No comments:

Post a Comment