We got to go to visit Jansen!! So much fun! Jansen had to work most of the time since it was OU's Homecoming weekend but wow, did we have fun! Jansen's friend Adam was able to drive over too!
I have become a huge Sooner Football fan since Jansen has started working in Norman, Oklahoma for the athletic marketing team as a Grad assistant.
We had awesome seats! We could even see Jansen working in the tunnel below. I was overwhelmed by the 84,000 fans shouting Boomer! Sooner!
After a victorious game against TCU, Jansen was able to take us out on the field for a quick photo op;)
I think we all look amazing in OU colors!
*And now for a quick game of Never Have I Ever: Never have I ever thrown up so hard on an airplane that I pulled a muscle in my neck! Never have I ever had such an amazing hamburger as I did at The Garage bar and grill in Norman. Never have I ever been so flustered to not know how to turn off a rental car alarm outside a Karaoke bar on a Friday night;). Never have I ever been to a football game with 84,000 people! Never have I ever felt so out of place in a restroom as I did with the Sooner cheerleaders roll call! Never have I ever had such amazing food truck BBQ as I did at the tailgate party. Never have I ever seen someone so dizzy in a dizzy bat competition with Joe and Adam! Never have I ever ordered and eaten delicious pizza after midnight like a college kid. Never have I ever been to a YSA ward with one of my kids. Never have I ever had dramamine actually work on the flight home! Woohoo! And never have I ever been on a family vacation without our Wilbo! Thanks for all the fun memories Jansen! Loved your apartment, ridiculously soft towels, and snacks;)And here's my baby (soon to be 16) and my eldest (soon to be 27)!



No comments:
Post a Comment