Monday, August 26, 2019

Bring On 8th Grade Baby!


Written by Kristen Jessop - Hmm where to start... this summer has been filled with laughter, mourning, happiness, stress, family, friends and more. I am so lucky to have a family like mine! As the summer was drawn to a close all of my siblings have left to go back to college... I sit on my front porch as each car leaves the drive way and one tear falls down my cheek. Thank you jansen for always making me laugh. Will thank you for giving me hugs and going on late night drives... and serenading us on your guitar. Carlie thanks for watching late night movies with me and laughing and crying. Dad thank you for providing for our family you work so hard. And momma thank you for all of this! This wouldn’t have happened if it weren’t for you. Today as my mom dad and I stood on the porch waving to my sister as she left we all gathered in for a family hug and cried because most of our family is gone and the house will be quiet again. Today as I hugged the best sister in the world goodbye I held on to her for about a minute shedding tears as they rolled down our cheeks afraid that I might lose her... but with out all of these things life wouldn’t be life! Bring on 8th grade baby!
-The original post can be found on @kristen_jess11 on Instagram.  She includes a video montage of summer pics and a song that was sums it all up perfectly!




No comments:

Post a Comment