I had a hard time wanting to decorate for Christmas without Jansen at home so it was only appropriate that his ornament went on the tree first! We were worried he wouldn't be able to come home due to his managing duties for the USU Women's basketball team, but alas we were blessed to have him come home for four days:) Indeed, a Christmas miracle!
And once again, I neglected to take any pictures of Christmas morning. Suffice it to say, Santa was sweet to the children with a Barbie Winter Lodge for Kristen, Nike jacket for Will, Steelers hoodie and plush penguin for Carlie, and Jordan sweatshirt for Jansen. Joe got a nifty drill (chose it himself) and I got an amazing wireless stereo system for the kitchen along with an Up fitness bracelet by Jawbone. Jansen got the sweetest gift of all though...Joe and I saved up and were able to replace the lost North Dakota money which got thrown away in the summer. Yes, you heard me right...cash in the trash. This time we just made an automatic deposit and called it good;) As we flew Jansen RC Batman helicopter I reflected that once again we are so very blessed! Maybe next year I will take pics;)
Thursday, December 25, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment