Monday, September 10, 2012

Zumba at the Fair!

Just a picture of me doing what I love most....Zumba!
The air was thick with smoke and the usual dust at the fair this year, but that won't stop me from dancing!  What you don't see is Kristen dancing in front of me on the grass.  She Zumba'd like a pro! Very fun mother/daughter date:) 

We met up with Rachel and Shona for a fun-filled afternoon at the fair.  Of course, I forgot my camera but these pictures from my non-smart phone capture a little bit of the thrill that is the Ravalli County Fair!  Here are Rachel and the girls on the carousel.
Shona rode the carousel a few more times while I took Kristen to the Dragon Coaster! (She's the third one towards the front.)
Then on to the ultimate slide!
The fair is a time to just be silly!

 I was thankful to be able to spend some one on one time with my most precious little Kris! 




No comments:

Post a Comment