Mimi and all her beautiful grandchildren!
Not pictured: Anthony and Christina didn't come:(
Papa and all his amazing grandkids!
Mimi outdid herself and put on a spectacular bbq. Everything looked like it had been catered!
Jansen took a second to pose with the grillmaster Papa! This is now his FB profile picture:)
My heart was warmed to see my two brothers just chillin'!
I feel so blessed to have such incredibly hardworking, talented, fun-loving brothers!
All my nephews are getting to be so big! I had a blast getting reacquainted with Dom, I enjoyed watching all of Tyson's new "tricks", and giggled at Jared's dance moves.Did I mention my nieces keep growing up too? Brooke said she doesn't remember me being so short;) That's cuz she grew and I didn't! Ember and Brooke are two of the sweetest nieces an aunt could ask for. As for Carlie....don't let the angelic smile fool you;)
Mimi made sure that the little girls had all the necessary items for an American Girl tea party while we had our bbq. She even painted a tea party table as we were preparing for the feast! Tarin, Kristen, and Diana played with their dolls the entire visit!
And lest we forget why we all got together in the first place....Leslie!
Thanks so much for coming home sis!



No comments:
Post a Comment