Monday, April 4, 2011

Good News!

Sometimes good news has to have bad news first!

Bad news- I had 2 computers crash within 48 hours:(
Good news- I learned how to fix our mac on my own and didn't lose a thing:)

Bad news- I watched 8 hours of television this weekend:(
Good news- General Conference was amazingly uplifting:)

Bad news- Joe said goodbye to coaching and teaching again:(
Good news- We are headed home to Hamilton:) !!!

6 comments:

  1. Yay for Hamilton!

    Boo for being further away :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am terribly saddened by this! I happened to stumble across your blog. I am going to miss you guys so much! You'll have to visit me in Utah next year! Oh, and by the way this is Hannah Chelson! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is very very very exciting news - you have been missed!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, Allie!! I am so happy for you guys!!! Kiss the never ending snow goodbye and enjoy the luxurious comforts of being back in your OWN home!! :) Love, love, love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meaning more than a visit? I sense a new calling in Homemaking coming:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so very exciting!!! I hope and pray that this move back will find all happy and content.

    Love you all. Can not wait to see you!!!

    ReplyDelete