Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter at the Sand Dunes

We were so glad mimi and papa got to come see us before we move back to Montana. We had amazing weather and were even able to make a trip out to the sand dunes:)


Ah, that fine, fine sand between your toes. Nothing else in the world like it!


Are words even necessary?

Go Will!
Even Kristen loves jumping off the dunes! Notice there are no pictures of Carlie....yep, I guess she really is my daughter! But even I have done it...before the broken butt thing!


Jansen gets some serious air!

We shot it from several angles...
And who knew....this would be the final shot of my camera?
When Jansen landed...the sand showered not only photographer Joe...but my entire camera was coated in the fine Idaho sand! Thankfully, I was able to pull the last photo shoot off my camera. But I am sorry to say, this sand dune jump was the kiss of death. Farewell my 4 month old Christmas camera! You will be missed:(

No comments:

Post a Comment