Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Back to School
So this year Will is the only kid that was able to participate in the ceremonial back to school pictures. Usually I have pictures of all three kids together but those days are gone. Carlie and Joe left at 6:15am for 7th grade girls basketball practice (Joe's coaching her team), and Jansen left to seminary at 7am and then on to his first day of High School from there. So Will got the camera to himself. I enjoyed Will's comapny this morning as we got ready for the first day of school. (Kristen would not budge out of bed. Hopefully tomorrow she does better because she starts preschool at 8:30am.) I dropped Will off at school at 8am and then headed out to have Back to School Breakfast with my friends at Perkins. We ended up having about 12 women and 10 kids! The food was yummy and we had a great time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment