Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Will's Solo
This past Sunday our family was asked to provide a musical number in sacrament meeting. We originally started out with myself, Carlie, and Will. However, Friday morning we woke to the sound of an angel practicing in our house. Carlie and I looked at each other and decided right then that Will should do this as a solo. We taped him right before church as he was practicing. The actual performance was flawless! Here's my handsome Sir William singing "For the Beauty of the Earth".
I am a very proud mama!
(Remember to pause playlist at the bottom so you can hear him)
PS-The kids wanted me to post the out-takes but I though that would be a bit much. Suffice it to say the bloopers were complete with burps, laughter, Jansen calling Kris stinky, and Kristen's head blocking the whole view asking, "Can I dance now?" right in the middle of the song!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Will,
ReplyDeleteThat was absolutely FANTASTIC! Now that we know what an amazing voice you have, we'll expect to hear much more from you!! You should be so proud of yourself!
-Aunt Leslie
Aww, Allie he is soooo cute! And his voice is AMAZING! Tell him good job for me! (I really want to see those out takes!!! lol)
ReplyDeleteLOVE YOU! ~Caity~