We rocked in the New Year playing Guitar Hero World Tour at the Heaths along with the DellaSilva's. Everyone got in on the action whether singing, playing guitars, or drums! It was seriously more fun than I have had in a long time! I even heard and came to love a couple of new songs. My new favorite: Rooftops! (It's now on my playlist at the bottom of this blog).
On our way home at 1:30am, we smacked into a deer! Yes, I know we live in Montana but that was the last thing we were expecting. Fortunately, everyone was buckled and nobody was hurt...at least nobody in the car. Can't say so much for the deer. Anyway, the noise was so loud that I just couldn't help but think we were bringing in the new year with a bang! Things can only get better from here right?
Happy New Year Everyone!



Are you sure it wasn't one of those elusive goats that roam the highways?? LOL
ReplyDeleteGlad everyone is OK!
-Leslie
We had a great time rocking out with you! We need to do it again soon -- minus the deer. We feel bad about that.
ReplyDelete