Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Splash!

After getting back from mimi and papa's in June, we bought a pool just like theirs. Unfortunately, I never took pictures. Then one day I had to leave the pool empty and half-cleaned out to run errands. That night the pool blew away right into our barbed wire fence. Kristen was crushed! As was I. That pool was my guaranteed sanity for the hot summer day and an awesome tan line!
A couple of weeks ago it was still hot so I bought her a $5 pool at the hardware store. These pics show off her cool Dora suit that she practically lived in this summer!

This photo below should be titled, "De Playn, De Playn" for those of you who remember the tv show Fantasy Island. (Brenda will appreciate this one! LOL!) One of our favorite things about our house is its proximity to our little airport. We still are amazed and in awe of all the planes and helicopters. This picture captures how we all feel Kris!

1 comment:

  1. Kristen,

    Diana LOVES your bathing suit! It's sooo pretty! Love the pool as well! =)

    -Aunt Leslie

    ReplyDelete